Use your leader to blast enemy units with a comet, destroy a group of soldiers with a vortex, and heal loyal troops. Summon buildings and troops from your home world to dominate the universe.
Watch as troops move through scenery and dynamically alter the fog-of-war, creating opportunities for ambushes and strong defensive positions. Use terrain carefully since it affects both troop movement and attack speed.
Pursuit of Power® is a real-time strategy game based in a fantasy setting. You assume the role of a powerful leader. Your main goal is to destroy all enemy portals and troops.
Battle through 17 campaign boards or play one of the skirmish games on a team. Join friends over the Internet.
- Real-time strategy game with free updates
- Single-player campaign game with 17 boards that change tactics as you progress
- Single-player and network skirmish games with up to 8 players
- Play skirmish games on a team with allies that can come to your aid
- Map editor with features like copy and flipping entities either horizontally or vertically
- Fog-of-war limits visible areas to what a player's units can see
- Line-of-sight blocks what a player's units can see depending on scenery type
- Terrain affects the rate of movement and attacking
- 6 troop types including a leader with special abilities such as the powerful comet attack
- 5 building types including two that improve abilities of troops
- Assassins and bunkers can stealth and make massive initial hits when initiated while hidden
- Resource collection without micro-management
- Game area is wide-open with windows that can be moved and have their attributes changed
- Game supports resolutions from 1024x768 to 1600x1200 at 32 or 16 bits in full-screen or a window
- Windows with DirectX 8.1 or later
- 31 meg download for full version (14 meg for demo version)
- Broadband for host of network game if more than 4 players